Saturday, May 20, 2017

Saturday Snapshot 6/8

Saturday Snapshot is hosted by the lovely Alyce at At Home With Books




Bedtime story with AJ.


I had some bills to pay in town during the week. I left AJ with his big sister C at the library to choose some books.
After sharing this lovely activity book with AJ, I left him to look through it again on his own. He actually fell asleep with it in his hands.

DizzyC

In other tales i have a blog about prices, here is it www.price4list.com on that blog i show some home depots tools rent price, specially for Ontario or Canadian.  I hove that can help peoples who need some information about home depot price in this year (2017).

specially thanks for this blog owner, has give me to posting here. 

World Book Day - Vivienne DaCosta
Vivienne DaCosta, writer and book blogger shares her favourite children's books with us to celebrate World Book Day.

Thank you, Vivienne for taking part and sharing your childhood favourites



I was so pleased when Carol asked me if I would like to take part in her blog celebration of World Book Day. I have followed her lovely blog for quite some time and really enjoy reading the wonderful posts she puts together.

So when Carol asked me to come up with five books that I loved as a child, I thought it would be easy. What I didnt realise was that it would be hard to choose from the many books I loved. So after many hours of deliberation, I came up with the following five books.


World Book Day - Collins app to help parents
World Book Day - Vivienne DaCosta
World Book Day - Templar Books Ology Series
World Book Day - A book with a special message
World Book Day - Victoria Lamb
World Book Day - Carol Hedges
Its World Book Day - 7th March 2013
Review; The Heart Whisperer by Ella Griffin
Review: Alice-Rose by Caitriona Leslie
Congrats to....
Review: Sidney, Stella and the Moon by Emma Yarlet...

No comments:

Post a Comment